Please wait, authorizing ...

Don't have an account? Register here today.


Mahle starts construction of new plant in Mexico


Mexico. The German company Mahle, producer of car parts, laid the first stone in the Chuy María Friendship Industrial Park in the municipality of Ramos Arizpe, in the State of Coahuila. This becomes its fifth floor in the area.

The company announced a $58 million investment in the plant, which will produce heat exchangers for both internal combustion and electric vehicles.

Mahle expects the new complex, which will consist of three stages to produce 31,000 units of heat exchangers per month (one of the most in-demand products in the automotive sector), to generate 400 jobs. These are added to the 5,000 collaborators of the State of Coahuila. In the country there are approximately 13,000 employees.

According to the president of Parques Industriales Amistad, Marco Ramón, 80% of the production of the new plant will be for export, mainly for the US market, and the remaining 20% for national marketing.

- Advertising -

"We know that Mahle has written a success story in Coahuila, and also with commitment and accompaniment in the development of our state," said the governor of the State of Coahuila, Miguel Ángel Riquelme Solís.

Mahle has 22 locations in Mexico. Its presence extends to other states such as Guanajuato, Nuevo León, Querétaro, State of Mexico, Aguascalientes and Chihuahua. This would be Mahle Behr's tenth location in the country.

Federico Duarte
Author: Federico Duarte
Editor en Latin Press, Inc.
Comunicador social y periodista con experiencia de más de 15 años en medios de comunicación. Apasionado por hacer de la vida una historia para contar. [email protected]

No thoughts on “Mahle starts construction of new plant in Mexico”

• If you're already registered, please log in first. Your email will not be published.

Leave your comment

In reply to Some User
Free Subscription

Monthly Newsletter