- "The Latin American industry has enormous opportunities"
Colombia. In conversation with Aftermarket International, the president of the Association of the Automotive Sector and its Parts (Asopartes) of Colombia, Carlos Andrés...
- Mahle starts construction of new plant in Mexico
Mexico. The German company Mahle, producer of car parts, laid the first stone in the Chuy María Friendship Industrial Park in the municipality of Ramos Arizpe, in the State...
- Alliance Appoints New Business Intelligence Coordinator
United States. Since January 1 of this year, Greg Havekost is the new Business Intelligence Coordinator of Auto Parts Alliance.
- Adient Sustainability Report Highlights Impact Reduction Improvements
International. Adient, a global supplier of car seats, has released its 2022 Sustainability Report, which details how the company continues to reduce its business' impact on...
- Bosch campaign focuses on nighttime performance wipers
United States. The Bosch Focus and Envision windshield wipers are designed, according to the company, to make night driving safer in adverse weather conditions.
- Canoo partners with GCC Olayan
International. Advanced mobility company Canoo signed an exclusive agreement with general contracting company GCC Olayan, a multinational subsidiary of Olayan Saudi Holding...
- BendPak launches Mobi-EVS EV and powertrain lifting systems
International. BendPak announced its new family of Mobi-EVSTM EV battery and powertrain lifting systems that includes an updated EV2400SL model and a new higher-capacity...
- VP Racing launches EcoGen renewable fuel
United States. The company says EcoGen is the renewable, alcohol-free alternative to the ethanol- and butanol-based fuels found at the pump.
- RNR Tire Express is ranked 170th in Franchise 500
United States. The tire and wheel retailer enters 2023 as one of America's top franchise opportunities.
- AAM Group Announces 'Keys to Ride' Giveaway
United States. The AAM Group announced that the "The Keys to Ride" vehicle raffle is back for 2023.
- Autoshop Solutions Partners with Turnkey Marketing
United States. The companies say this partnership allows them to offer a comprehensive marketing solution for all store customers.
- Mevotech adds over 2300 new original grade part numbers
International. Highlights of Original Grade's new release include control arms and ball joints.
- GRI Receives U.S. DOT Certification for Safety
United States. GRI tires will now incorporate the embossed DOT code on their sidewalls.
- FleetPride acquires TML Truck & Trailer Repair
United States. Founded in 2012, TML Truck & Trailer Repair is a full-service workshop operating on heavy-duty trucks and equipment. Its core footprint deepens...
- Metalsa to produce Toyota new model chassis in Guanajuato
Mexico. Metalsa, the supplier of metal structures for the automotive industry, will produce the chassis of the Tacoma Model Next Generation truck for Toyota at its new plant...