- The Port of Miami opens its doors to AutoAmericas participants
Latin America. The Port of Miami, considered the gateway to the Americas, will have a guided tour with limited places for March 6 at 10 a.m. aimed at visitors and exhibitors of the AutoAmericas fair, just one day before the opening of the event.
- Aspen Aerogels Inaugurates Electric Cart Battery Assembly Plant
Mexico. The company Aspen Aerogels inaugurated two plants in Apodaca, Nuevo León, for the assembly of electric car batteries with an investment of 270 million dollars.
- Mini Cooper is recognized in Colombia for its best repair costs
Colombia. At the Premios Vía ceremony, the Mini Cooper was recognized as Colombia's premium car with the best repair costs over the past year.
- Hyundai Mexico and CS Shell & Quaker State renew partnership
Mexico. Hyundai Motor de Mexico and CS Shell & Quaker State strengthen their strategic alliance through the renewal of their A Brilliant Partnership.
- Automotive lighting market expected to reach $30.4 billion by 2030
International. MarketsandMarkets forecasts the automotive lighting market to grow from an estimated $22.5 billion in 2023 to reach $30.4 billion in 2030 at a CAGR of 4.4%.
- AME International appoints new product manager
United States. AME International, a specialist in automotive tire changing tools, announced the appointment of José Arias as its new product manager.
- Arnott launched more than 20 products in February
United States. Arnott launched more than 20 products in February. These include air springs, new air shocks, new coil damper assemblies, new shock absorbers, and coil spring conversion kits.
- IIHS Challenges Automakers for Top Safety Pick Award
United States. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) challenges automakers with stricter criteria to award the Top Safety Pick award.
- "Brazil has a very large manufacturing base of vehicles and auto parts"
Latin America. We spoke with Arthur Strommer de Farias, vice president of Metalúrgica Termo-Eléctrica (MTE), a company with more than 60 years of tradition as a supplier of automotive parts in Brazil that will be present at AutoAméricas.
- Voting is now open for the CALA Awards for Best Mechanical Workshop!
Latin America. As part of the CALA Awards, the finalists who will compete for the award for Best Mechanical Workshop have been announced.