- Expopartes Cúcuta left close to US$10 million in future business
Colombia. The first Expopartes Trade Show in Cúcuta, organized by the Association of the Automotive Sector and its Parts (Asopartes), was successfully held on November 16 and 17.
- INA Announces International Aftermarket Summit
Mexico. The National Auto Parts Industry (INA), in collaboration with the National Association of Representatives, Importers and Distributors of Automotive Parts and Accessories (ARIDRA), announced the first edition of the International Aftermarket Summit (IAS).
- Kurabe invests 14 million dollars in Aguascalientes
Mexico. The first plant installed in the Americas of the Kurabe company, dedicated to the production of heaters for steering wheels and seats, among other accessories, began operations after two years of construction in the San Francisco de los Romo IV Industrial Park, state of Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- Mopar Expands PDC Capacity Due to Auto Parts Demand
Mexico. In order to better serve Stellantis customers, Mopar Mexico expanded the capacity of its Parts Distribution Center (PDC).
- ZKW invests $108 million in the expansion of its factory in Mexico
Mexico. The ZKW Group, a specialist in lighting systems, expands its international presence with investments in its production plant in Silao, Mexico.
- Automechanika Shanghai 2023 breaks all-time record
International. The 18th edition of Automechanika Shanghai, which took place from November 29 to December 2, 2023, saw an overwhelming increase in participation on its return to the host city.
- TireHub Drives Growth with First Regional Distribution Center
United States. TireHub has launched its first Regional Distribution Center (RDC) located just outside of Allentown, Pennsylvania. The 360,000-square-foot building serves TireHub's northeast fulfillment centers by offering market-specific products and expedited delivery times.
- Repair OnDemand Appoints CEO of Repair Exchange
International. Repair OnDemand has appointed Bill Robinson as the new CEO of Repair Exchange, a marketplace that connects subleased repair professionals with companies in need of vehicle repairs, inspections, or both.
- Elgin Industries Introduces Pro-Stock Tapered Valve Springs
International. Elgin Industries has introduced Elgin Pro-Stock tapered valve springs designed for the General Motors LS Series and Chrysler Hemi high-performance engines.
- Electric car batteries could drop in price radically by 2025
International. Goldman Sachs Research has issued a report forecasting the steep drop in battery prices.